Links which i follow/refer
Office 365 – Middle east user Sign up page
- Set up a shared mailbox..click here
- How to add a REGISTERED DOMAIN to your Office 365..click here
- Adding a custom domain to Office 365..Click here . Here i posted the link which i follow as reference. For UAE users, your domain must have registered to UAENic or Etisalat. For this you have to have the domain registration pin from one of this ISP and then send the authorized letter and change the DNS changes. If you are registered with UAE NIC, then you can manage your domain by yourself. Talk to your accounts manager and login to UAE NIC login page to start managing your domain online with UAEnic. For other middle east users, please talk to your ISP where you register your domain.
- Office 365 Advanced Archiving capablities hosts archive mailboxes for your on-premises or cloud users in Exchange Online. Click here.
- Click here to Sign-up Office 365 in the Middle East region users.
- Troubleshoot Lync for Mac Issues in Lync Online for Office 365 .. Click here
Office 365 Partners in Middle East