What’s New in the Office 365 Service Upgrade
The service upgrade for Office 365 coming in 2013 will deliver exciting new features, including:
- The new Office: if you have purchased a subscription to Office, you will get the clean, new look; expanded support for smartphones and tablets, all delivered with the new, fast, Click-to-run deployment technology.
- Outlook Web App has a new look optimized for easy touch-access on tablets and mobile phones.
- Improved anti-malware protection, that can prevent malware from ever reaching inboxes.
- Exchange Online Protection has a host of new features: check out a side-by-side comparison of FOPE and EOP.
- Better collaboration, making it easier to share documents with external users and manage external sharing.
- SkyDrive Pro, a cloud storage option users can keep synchronized with their hard-drive for off-line access.
- New Lync Web App which delivers a full Lync Meeting experience with high-definition video and VoIP, all from a browser.
- One-click meeting access: whether you’re at the office or on the road, you don’t need to remember dial-in numbers and passcodes.
Service Upgrade Resources and Welcome Kit…click here