By default, the following features are available to Lync Online users:
- Sending files to another contact during a Lync instant messaging session
- Audio and video conferencing
- Recording of calls and meetings
Typically you make changes to these settings for all users, rather than individual users.
To change file transfer, audio-video, or recording settings for all users
- In the Lync Online Control Panel, click Users.
- In the title row of the list of users, check the box next to Display name, and then click Edit user.
- On the Bulk edit user settings page, under IM, Audio/Video, and Conferencing, click Changes requested.
- Do one or both of the following:
- To enable a feature for all users, check the box next to the feature
- To disable a feature for all users, leave the box next to the feature unchecked
- Click Next > Next > Finish.